Monday, November 2, 2009

Multi-Modal Essay Reflection

The topic for my multi-modal essay was the decline in the value of marriage in the twenty-first century. I really believe that I did well on this paper. I was very interested in the topic which I believe helped me write it. I really do believe that the value of marriage in the twenty-first century has gone down greatly since that of the twentieth century. Although I do not come from a divorced family, I have a lot of friends who have. I think that that is what sparked my interest initially.
My two additional textual supports were pictures and a Youtube video. The pictures were of cake toppers from weddings that portray marriage as a torturous and pain-staking experience. I believe that this portrayal adds to the decline in the value of marriage. The second support was a video of a clip form a show called “Divorce Court.” This clip showed how passé divorce is in our current world.
After reviewing my paper I truly feel that this is one of the best papers I have written. I really believe that I got my point across and backed it up the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment