Monday, October 12, 2009

Reflective Essay 2

The second essay that I wrote was a collaborative essay. The four people in my group decided on the topic of abortion. We each took sides, two wrote about the pros of abortion and another group member and I wrote about the cons of abortion. The topic itself is such a controversial subject and I found it very hard to collect and organize all of my thoughts into a well structured essay.
I did however feel that this essay was much better than my first. I believe that it was well written. I feel that my argument was more structured and that I took a more clear and prominent stance. I also enjoyed working in a group. Each of us had our own individual beliefs and ideas that all worked together and mixed together to form our final product. I think that working together really gave me a new prospective on the topic. Talking in our group helped us all take our stances and strengthen our arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment